Friday, July 11, 2014

Request To Talbus Arms

Dear Talbus Arms research division, Humanoid Resources Department,

I was very impressed with the Orester and Bishop mecha featured in your "Back to the basics" collection.  However, I couldn't help noticing that while these projectile and missile, plus laser based mechs are all fine and sturdy mecha on their own that you have yet to produce any fire or ice weapon specific mecha.

Though my areas of expertise lie more in equipment modification and genetic engineering, I've been studying under Drake Novum recently and on my attached CV are the copatents for Synthman Copilot cyborg brain module and the Anti-infestation rocket projectile pod.  I've a few what are considered to be possibly revolutionary new ideas that I would be willing to discuss with one of your scientists in an interview.

Yours kindly,
Mycobacter.















Submitted by Mycobacter#712744