Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pre War XVI Interview With Randy Taylor

Hello once again all I'm your host Pat Willis here today with Randy Taylor# 646651 of the Clan Exiles Evolution. Randy thanks for taking the time to talk to me this afternoon. As you know this Clan Wars has a new format to it are you looking forward to it or do you prefer the old format?

Randy -  I am looking forward to it I think the changes could be good.

Pat -  Most think it is a step in the right direction for changing out and trying new things..lol. Any new mechs you are looking forward to fielding this time out?

Randy - I have some new freons and krampus in my lineup I'm hoping they will do well this round replacing my ogguns gotta love ogguns lol. Kinda feel bad retiring them but hey had to happen sooner or later.

Pat -  Yeah the oggies are a definite pilot favorite I think due to the versatility of them. Nice choices by the way with the Krampus and Freons. Who do you expect to be your biggest challenge either individually or as a clan this war?

Randy - Depends on the division we are placed in but most likely RND clans or AFF are always a force to be reckoned with but who knows i hope they challenge us.

Pat- Well challenges are nice to be sure, although a lot to be said for rolling over the competition as well. Where do you see the Exiles in the pantheon of clans as a whole?

Randy - We are in the middle not the best but not the worst if we are lucky we could come out on top its hard to say.

Pat - Honest and straight forward, great answer! Last Question here, if you could set up the Wars how would you do it? Or would you keep it much the same as it has been or what is coming up for this next one?

Randy -  Wow thats a deep subject myself I like the wars how they are, and wouldnt change anything the devs are doing a good job listening to us. I think, and I hope they keep up the great work.. as for changes I do kind of agree that some of the prizes are unbalanced for the divisions. I think they could have offered better than the buchis and the orcus as prizes for those divisions.

Pat - Got to say I agree with you, on all points. Well that is my interview as always I thank you for your time talking to me today and wish you the best of luck in the current CW, happy hunting and see you at the finish line.

Randy - Thanks for the interview it was fun.

Pat - Anytime.








Submitted by Pat Willis#224534