Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pre Clan War XVI Interview With Martin Cartwright

Deborah Roaché-Hudak in a pre CWs XVI interview with Martin Cartwright #51616 of Northwind Highlanders. Thanks for joining me here today Martin. CWs are almost here, I know that keeps everyone busy.

Martin : Its a pleasure Deb, all ready for the new look CW

Deb: A new look indeed. What do you think of the change with every division having 8 clans?

Martin: I can understand them opening it up as it was getting a bit stale, many of the clans in Div 2 had rotated through div 1 anyway so they wont be strangers but I do think there is a hell of a gap between us and CS and the rest and some are going to take a beating.

Deb: No doubt there, hard to be in division 2 normally and then be forced up to face all the normal division 1 clans. Since the 'face off' will pit the 3 vs 3, 2 vs 2, etc winners-do you think some may not even bother to show up for the last day? I'm wondering why you would if you know you have 4th place regardless.

Martin: Hmmm I guess the bonus of that niode mech draws them in, it's not something to turn your nose up at, for many it's a good free way to strengthen their line ups

Deb: True, if you can earn it. Let's talk a little bit about the prizes. We can't complain much in D1, but has the raid afterward paid off since being implemented?

Martin: Personally I have enjoyed them and found that I have received plenty in the way of prizes, no mecha though, I just don't seem to be that lucky!

Deb: Nice to hear you're getting some goodies, hopefully this will be your wars for the mechas. Is there anything else you'd like to say?

Martin: Well, I was intrigued by the experiment with that Ignis mecha on Yomis Reef. I wish they had left it as a rare drop and not put it on sale but put a cap on it at one per player. I wouldn't buy one but to have something rare is nice.

Deb: The devs hear us when we offer suggestions, even if they don't use our ideas. It might spark another thought so always good to speak up. Thanks again for being here, I appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule. Time to get back to battles, the Kotm and preparations for CWs XVI. I'll see you on the battlefield. Until the next CWs, I bid you safe travels and successful battles.

Martin: And you Deb,looking forward to it!















Submitted by  Deborah Roaché-Hudak#289133