Sunday, July 20, 2014

10K Hits Reached

Hello all Editor in chief and site master for the Galaxy Gathering Pat Willis here, today we have reached a milestone. I looked at the site stats and saw that we had reached 10,015 hits. Now that may not seem like a lot but the fact is our first post aired April 11th of this year, now here we are at almost the end of July.

So in just about three months time we have hit a milestone for our site stats. This tells me a few things, either love us or hate us you still read us for one, and two it says a lot for our incredibly talented group of writers and contributors. We must be doing something right, now can we keep that momentum going? I will certainly try to, as long as I personally am able to think up ideas you will most likely find me plugging away at the keyboard in some way or another. As long as there is interest both in the game as well as in the site itself we'll be here. Especially as long as there are talented writers willing to submit their thoughts and ideas to us most certainly we will be here.

I have already gone into the long and varied list of people I wanted to thank for making this all possible so I will not bore you with that again..lol. However I do want to thank each and every one of you readers who check us out and keep coming back to the site to see what we have up our sleeves next. If not for you we wouldn't be here, be successful, or even really bother at all with this. So a deep and heartfelt thank you one and all.

I know it is just a web site and it isn't even my game but it is my creation come to life, and it really makes me happy to see so many others supporting this and returning. So to you all a great big Thank You! As long as you keep submitting (remember two paragraphs or more) we'll keep posting!




















Submitted by Pat Willis #224534