Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pre War Interview With Daniel Scott

Hello once again Mech fans I'm your Galaxy Gathering host Pat Willis here tonight with Daniel Scott #164961 who is normally with Clan Highlanders (Highland Regiments) attached to Clan Death's Battleforce for the duration of the war. Daniels thanks for talking to me tonight going right into it here, clan wars XVI is right around the corner with a new format do think these changes will pacify those who have been wanting change when it comes to CW, and do you see it as a good change?

Daniel - Its good that the Dev are willing to try new things and we will see how the divisions shake out... in Div one if cyberstorm and nwhl are in opposite brackets then the whole thing will just be a feeder for the same championship round, then again I think anyone is going have a hard time beating either of them. For the rest of the division I think it will be a welcome change even if it's just a one off

Pat - True enough all the way around. Division one is a tough group to be in speaking from experience from the Faction Wars. How do you think you will hold up with all the big guns? Give a good account, nervous/apprehensive, or just go for it and see what happens?

Daniel - I think I will hold my own. I'm still a middle of the pack in div 1 KotM, but I have been taking advantage of the new videos and upgrade sale. Definitely going to have to bring my best game to do well.

Pat - Great confidence I hope you pull it off. Any new mechs or equipment you think will give you an edge in this war?

Daniel - Sadly I didn't get one of the Yomi, but I have been madly upgrading the mechs I got from the last clan war (takes a while at my level)I have a much better line up than last time. As for new equipment... well that's classified.

Pat - Well now that the Yomi - now the Ignis-is available for sale with the rest of the mechs you may be able to get one now maybe not level up in time for the war but they are available to all at present. Understand the classified thing no worries. Got any particular clan or individual you are setting your target sights on for this war? If so who?

Daniel - I would love to bring a win vs  home against Cyberstorm or NWHL as both of them are pretty much the elite standard in the game.

Pat- Setting the bar pretty high, good for you. I hope you can pull it off. I know both clans love a good fight. Last question then Which division (aside from Div 1 which is a no brainer) do you think may be the division to watch this war out with the new format? Basically got any favorites you would be rooting for?

Daniel - I know there are players aiming to break the winning streak of the Chessmen... I think that will be a good div to watch.

Pat - Good point they did get the record set last war. Well I thank you again for talking to me tonight that is all I have, best of luck in the upcoming war and see you at the finish line.

Daniel - Good luck to you also

Pat - Thank you.










Submitted by Pat Willis#224534