Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pre Clan War XVI Interviw with Kurt Omnium

Hello once again my friends and readers we have with us tonight Kurt Omnium ID# 692745 the clan leader of Omega Marauders [Highlander Regiments]. Kurt thanks for joining me tonight jumping right on into it, Clan Wars XVI is upon us with a new format to the fights how do you think this will effect your clan overall if any?

Kurt -Being that we're part of the Highlander Regiments, we've been experimenting with switching different members between our clans, and this time we are staying as-is. I think this new format will give us a chance to see if there is long term changes we will need to make internally.

Pat - So more taking the long term view, interesting. Do you foresee any clans either that you have faced in the past or any that may pop up as being a threat or obstacle to your clan for this CW?

Kurt - Anybody from the RND group usually has our number, and pretty much everyone else's too. I think we're better structured now than in the past, and as a whole are more active in the game. After the Faction Wars, there was a big lack of enthusiasm, so after some moving some players around, and getting some fresh daily active people, it's given some new life to our clan.

Pat - Breathing in new life is a good thing. What was the source for the lack of enthusiasm after Faction Wars?

Kurt - I think the stress of the whole thing leading up to it was the biggest factor. Trying to find as many members as possible, and the amount of battles it took was exhausting. And after when we split up into our normal clans we lost a few members due to lack of interest in the game after that point. But its nice to pick back up after that.

Pat - Well good to see you are back in the saddle as a clan. Got any mechs you are looking forward to testing out on this CW, or any that you had that you have modified and looking to see how they perform ?

Kurt - Nothing particuarly new for me, I've been working on replacing some lower level mechs that have been in my lineup with newer, heavier stuff. I'd have to say the Dreadnaught is a big performer for me, Dilo is also a powerhouse mech, and I'd say one of my all time go-to's is the Inferno, Everyone should have at least one in their lineup, it is like napalm to enemies, especially loaded with the right sheilding, auto-repair and fire-boosting equipment.

Pat - Can't argue with that one bit. So with the new attitude of your clan, the line up staying as is to see long term effects, overall how do you think you will place this time out? I realize no one knows who they are fighting yet just a general estimation is all I'm asking.

Kurt - I'm hoping for at least a silver, our last few efforts have returned with a bronze or less. I'd love to get gold, but I think Silver is more realistic this time around.

Pat - However it goes I wish you and yours the best and happy hunting on this CW. Last question if you could fight any one clan who would it be and why?

Kurt - Not the RND! Haha, but I dont think we have any grudges on any other clans to be honest. But I think it would be cool to have a round against our fellow Highlanders to see who's doing things right.

Pat - Alright thanks for your time this evening that concludes this interview best of luck in the CW and see you at the finish line!

Kurt - Thanks!









Submitted by Pat Willis #224534