Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A List Of Folks Worthy Of Recognition

Hello one and all, Pat Willis here editor in chief and owner/operator of the site. Some of you know me some do not but I feel the need to talk to you one and all. We began running this site "officially" on April 11th of 2014, barely three months back. Since that time we have amassed 8,397 hits to date with 3,153 hits in the last month alone, with 211 posted articles to date. With those kind of stats I feel it is time to publicly thank a few folks, some had direct impact on the site, others indirectly but a thank you to one and all non the less is warranted.

First off a huge thank you to my wife DeAnne Willis who took what I said and helped create the look, menus, and interface for the site itself. She may not play but she helped and edits and really this site wouldn't be here without her involvement. Nick Shapiro our very own Brainchef De Cuisine for giving me the okay on being able to run the site in the first place, constructive feedback on what the site should look like, and allowing me to run with it. Artemis Molly also thank you for being our niode accountant when it comes to getting paid, and your feedback on the site.

I have to thank the original AFF crew as that is where I cut my teeth on writing for this game as well as got placement  in the A.N.N. on the recommendation from the clan head Robert C. Goetz Sr. We do not see eye to eye very often but a thank you none the less. Moe Lee and Justin Verret my head editors and operators of A.N.N., guys a huge thanks for showing me the ins and outs of a player run news source for the game. Also for taking the chance on a total unknown and allowing me to write for the A.N.N. while I was there. Honestly I couldn't have done this site without the experience gained from any of the above mentioned individuals.

To my co-editor and conspirator in this en devour Deborah Roaché-Hudak  huge thank you has to be said. you have helped get the interviews, news, reviews and gossip pieces since this whole thing began and honestly I could not have done it without you. To the entire Northwind Highlanders clan families, who had my back while the site was waiting in the wings for approval, and encouraged me to go for it a tremendous amount of gratitude  to you one and all. Sade Abbadon, Joel Parras, and Thodoris Liolios a special thank you for you guys gave me a lot of support and feedback when putting this all together.

To my writers/submitters Mycobacter and his sometimes co-writer Drake Novum Scientist, Steve Ross, John T. Mainer,  Sten Hugo Hiller, Sean Laverty, Ron Knightlinger, Willie Walton, and the others who have submitted a piece here and there. I do not list all the names because that would take forever, but the above is just what I remember off the top of my head. To all those who have written for this site I thank you a thousand times over for we are after all a player run site. If you guys didn't show an interest we wouldn't be here. If your name isn't included here and you have been in our pages honestly thank you.

So I just wanted to take a minute to publicly acknowledge those who have in some way shape or form, either directly or indirectly helped this site become what it is today. Also I want to thank our readers, you guys and gals are awesome. We are here for you and from the looks of things you guys like what we do. So we will keep doing it. So thank you one and all for helping make this site what it is today and for what it may become in the future. We honestly couldn't have gotten this far without you all and your support.













Submitted by Pat Willis #224534