Thursday, May 8, 2014

We Have Arrived

Hello one and all I'm Pat Willis this is The Galaxy Gathering and I welcome you to our pages. I just wanted to take a brief moment to reintroduce us to those who may not be aware. We are the new site dedicated to all happenings within Mecha Galaxy. Weapon reviews, equipment reviews, Meca reviews, Stories and lore, news, interviews, pilot profiles and of course the true home of Galaxy Gossip (It was originally the idea of mine and my co editor  Deborah Roaché-Hudak). You may have heard about us on the game page, seen my little self made ads, or found your way here through our new in game link. However you arrived welcome, and have a read. Maybe you'll find something you like, if you don't you are always welcome to submit your stuff to us as we pay niodes also.

I just wanted to personally welcome one and all to our site and to say a very heart felt thank you to those who have believed in this site, told me to do it, and gave me encouragement and feedback when I asked. Also a HUGE thank you once again to those who have submitted thus far, honestly we couldn't do it without you. So with all the thank you's out of the way, all the credits being rolled out I just want to say we're here to stay. So read us, submit  your works to us and we will do right by you. That is my personal promise. We all love Mecha Galaxy and that is the real reason we are here, for the love of the game.








Submitted by Pat Willis #224534