Friday, May 9, 2014

Pre Faction Wars Interview With Scott Abbot

Just hours before FWs start, I have Scott Abbott #468961 of Death's Dawn {AFF} with me for a pre wars interview. Thank you for joining me this evening Scott.

Scott: Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Deb: New info was released and we will have five divisions for this FWs. How are you feeling about the change?

Scott: I had not seen that yet but I like it better. With the larger clans we will be closer to clans we are more similar to, average wise that is.

Deb: There will be more opportunities for all to participate I'd hope. Did you see any bumps as the faction was being formed?

Scott: No. I had planned it ahead of time, who all was going where in the aff. Was just a matter of sending the invites out and people accepting.

Deb: I see your clan, Death's Dawn {AFF}, will be up against The 5 Regiments of the Blazing Aces, Blue Octet Dragons (Death Dealers) and Smurf Legion, how's that pull suit you?

Scott: Looks good. I think everyone will be happier with 5 divisions.

Deb: Agreed, I think so too. Do you anticipate any problems with the sheer volume of battles necessary for each wars day?

Scott: Not with Nick (BCDC) increasing the max limit to 20. Allows people who have limited access to accumulate more chances to attack when they do have time.

Deb: That was very gracious to let us build them higher than normal, considering the higher than normal battles we'll be doing. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Scott: No I am excited that Chef added some new format. There will be a lot of xp that people would not normally like to get.

Deb: Yes, it does seem that'll be true. Thanks again for your time. I also look forward to watching this new format. Until then, I bid you safe travels and successful battles.

Scott: Thanks you too!














Submitted by Deborah Roaché-Hudak #289133