Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pre Faction Wars Interview With Martin Cartwright

Just days before faction wars begin and I have Martin Cartwright #51616 from Northwind Highlands here in a pre wars interview. Thank you for joining me Martin.

Martin: Thank you for the time Deb.


Deb: What are your thoughts on the changes?

Martin: Well, we seem to be looking into the great unknown here. Everyone is feeling the excitement of the something new and I'm all for the devs shaking things up a bit as I felt the old formula was getting a bit tired. The biggest benefit I can see is that this way no one knows what will happen so they can't manipulate the system. 

Deb: There is not as much room for it with larger groups. Do you think the shear number of hits needed for this wars will be an issue for any?

Martin: If they release super hators then no, even without them most people can easily make 40 attacks per day, unless it is like the circuit battles and is dependent on how much energy each player has with each attack costing more, then that would hit some.

Deb: If we go into 4 or 5 days of war compared to the normal 3, do you think that will have any impact?

Martin: I don't think so as most people play daily, the only impact I can see is with Honour Guards, people will naturally run out and have to resign them up, this would seem to confer an advantage to those clans that are better organised.

Deb: Good point. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Martin: Just that I would have liked to get a bit more info on how it's going to work, divisions etc but as I said if no news is released at least we are all equally in the dark so no one player or clan gets an advantage.

Deb: I would hope so. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Thanks again for your time. I'll be watching with everyone, until then I bid you safe travels and successful battles.

Martin: Thank you Deb, always a pleasure.





 



Submitted by Deborah Roaché-Hudak #289133