Thursday, May 15, 2014

Post War Interview With Sade Abaddon

Joining me tonight after the first Faction Wars ended is Sade Abaddon # 282765, leader of OZ Land. Thank you for joining me.

Sade: Thank you for having me Deb.

Deb: You had your work cut out from the word go, all your opponents had level 100+ in their line up. Considering all in all, how was the FWs in your opinion?

Sade: I enjoyed the faction wars, got a chance to fight with and against people I'm not used to. Yes the level discrepancy was rough but OZ Land performed amazingly, I'm disappointed to not get a gold for the inaugural FW but silver is nothing to sneeze at. Excited to see how this massive raid will go.

Deb: The raid is always something to enjoy afterwards. Are you hoping we'll get larger clans available for permanent faction wars in the future?

Sade: Yes and no, I think a yearly faction war would be great, maybe even a biyearly but anything more then that would be extremely difficult.

Deb: Perhaps switching off with CWs will be the ticket, time will tell. Do you think camping will become a thing of the past, with the new format?

Sade: Perhaps, camping between events is still possible but levels get pounded out during the FW.

Deb: I watched many gain levels for sure. Would you like to add anything?

Sade: I'd like to add that I really love the development of this game. That it's an evolving creature that keeps us all interested. Faction wars proves that the developers are still interested and the showing shows the players are too. Secondly I'd like to state my gratitude to those who fought among me in faction wars, from the members of the brotherhood that I knew had my back to Zeon and Omegas that both have some real stand up people amoungst their ranks

Deb: Indeed, many showed up for the Wars. I still think your motto should be a song lyric, "What a long, strange trip it's been" ♫ especially now that it's over. I look forward to seeing you on the field again, until the next time I bid you safe travels and successful battles.

Sade: The motto, clan picture and everything couldn't be edited once we locked in. Thank you Deb you to.













 Submitted by Deborah Roaché-Hudak #289133