Thursday, May 15, 2014

Post Faction War Interview With Scott Abbot

Deborah Roaché-Hudak #289133 working with The Galaxy Gathering and member of Northwind Highlanders with Scott Abbott #468961 of Death's Dawn {AFF} in a post Faction Wars interview, the day after it's all ended. Thank you for joining me Scott.

Scott: Thank you for taking the time.

Deb: You're welcome. This was our first ever FWs, such large teams faced off for three days, how did you feel when first entering?

Scott: I was apprehensive of the divisions at first. Nick had said there might be only 2 divisions but I was really hoping if enough clans turned out there would be more and I was right in the end.

Deb: You're faction ended up in the middle with Division 3. Were you watching other divisions as well as keeping up with your own?

Scott: Of course. The aff has a large family of clans and I like to keep tabs on where we are in all aspects. I do a lot of the planning for our clans before wars, so I like to see what the results are. Rv vs oz land and nwhl vs storm were big fights.

Deb: Agreed, we had many great battles this FWs. You're team beat three factions, which of them were you most concerned about?

Scott: I suppose the Smurf Legion although with my pre planning I would say that inner competition was going to be as fierce as our outward competition.

Deb: They were the closest battle you had but over 800 point lead must have been comforting to see. Would you prefer to see another FW in the future or return to the regular CWs?

Scott: The faction wars was very fun and I would certainly welcome another one. If we had more than just bread crumbs before it started would help out a lot

Deb: More time between the wars would also be my preference but it was exciting i agree. Congratulations on your Gold for the first ever Faction Wars. Is there anything you would like to add before we wrap this up? I've had a rougher than normal week.

Scott: No. Thank you very much for taking the time for this. Much appreciated.

Deb: Glad to be here, I really do love the game as much as the next pilot. Until the next wars, whatever they may be, I bid you safe travels and successful battles!

Scott: Thanks. You too!














Submitted by Deborah Roaché-Hudak #289133