Friday, May 2, 2014

Faction War Interview with David McCallum

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Mecha maniac of all ages I am your host Pat Willis here again with another pre faction war interview. This time with David McCallum #70154, David thanks for taking the time to talk to me today, so lets jump right in. Alright first off  FW right around the corner, what are your thoughts or feelings about it overall, good idea, bad, indifferent?

David-  Over the past few days its swung both ways... at the moment though its good... its a new format, everyone is guessing, no one has an experience advantage... its good to be in on the first of "something" being a relatively new player.

Pat-  True enough, I realize we know little about the prize structure but do you think it should be arranged by level, blanket prizes, or as has been hinted top prizes to the top players?

David-  I'd sway towards geared for level... saying that, a lot of the comments I've seen just aren't applicable at my level, nor with the levels of my faction. So for me, its participation, something new and we will get something for our efforts, so it can't be that bad. I'm a bit iffy on the number of divisions, but thats out of my control..

Pat-  Good points. Got any mechas you are anxious to field on this War and if so which ones?

David-  OOOH, OOOOH, glad you asked that one, cos I've been dying to share it with somebody!!! Cogworthy was really kind last night and "donated" a Freon to the cause... I'm busy tinkering with the feedback circuits as we speak..

Pat-  Nice haul congrats, I hope it performs up to your expectations. Are you hoping to face anyone or faction in particular for this event?

David-  Oh yes.... now wheres that list... first of all there's certain payback needed from last clan wars... they know who they are... but to be honest, because my normal clan is split across 3 or 4 factions, I'm actually looking forward to having the excuse to take some of my normal team members on... naughty, aren't I?

Pat-  lol..fighting spirit is what is needed in this game that is for sure seems you have no shortage of it. Alright last question as we strive for quick and painless, got any favorite weapons at this point and if so what?

David- Its not a weapon, its a cockpit system... nux raid, the great equalizer... seen too many big mechs taken out by a crit from a lowly weapon system linked with one of these ,gotta look at the big picture.

Pat-  Very true there, that's all my questions for this session I thank you for your time and wish you and yours the best of luck in the upcoming event.

David-  Thanks for that, and thanks for your consideration.

Pat-  No problem at all.


                                                                                   

Submitted by Pat Willis #224534