Friday, June 24, 2016

A Reply To The Editor Letter That Ran Yesterday By Pat Willis#224534

Dear David,

Apparently nothing sobers one up faster than finding their offices burnt to the ground. Until this issue is resolved and the cause determined I have frozen all Galaxy Gathering spending accounts, and through some Brotherhood connections you may find your personal assets to be much less than you remembered.

I have full quarters and offices on Garhan station, so this is where I can be reached if needed. It’s a fully loaded orbiting Forerunner defensive platform that has been reconverted into a Mecha manufacturing plant. Also it is where the Brotherhood calls home these days, and even has a gate room connected to the spine of the gateway network. So we can access really any gate we want in any area fairly easily.

The only real downside to it is it is now “owned” by the Forerunner construct Kellek, and the Niodemancer Johnathan Judas. The Brotherhood had to work out a R&D contract with them for weapon and mecha design/testing for room and board but it works and we are all happy with the arrangement. As well as VERY well armed.

I suppose I should thank you really, the daily commute to and from the office was just a pain in the exhaust given traffic. This has allowed me to move everything to the station and allowed me to go on full time Brotherhood rotations. No worries on the liver failure front, I had that replaced right before my birthday this year. Full on toxic filtration system beyond a certain blood alcohol level. Best part is no hang overs!

Also I received a full reimbursement on the offices when they burned down as I had the place fully insured on a separate private policy. It was a pleasant surprise to get a few cargo crates full of credits and niodes delivered before I moved to the station. So enjoy your little jaunt, I’m sure Kenneth will be in touch soon, and try not to get shot up out there.

With many thanks,

Pat Willis#224534
Chief Editor