Monday, March 6, 2017

FOF Targeting Equipment Review By John Ringo #899287

Welcome my friend to Jamar’s House of Finery! We only have the finest equipment and weapons your Niodes can buy. I am Jamar, your humble host. Can I interest you in a Meson Drive or a V.I.M. Board? Oh, you are looking for a cockpit that is 30 Tons or less with a large boost to Missile Damage? I have just the thing! This FOF Targeting cockpit satisfies your needs and has much more to offer. Please take a look at the brochure for all the item stats.

5 to Precision is a solid stat for any mech in this weight class and the boost to 2X Damage would complement a Trooper very well with its native 2X Damage as it grows in levels. The extra 4% Projectile Damage could go very well on a Warhorse or an iMech. You wanted a boot to your Missile Damage and this unit has a 10% boost! If you have a Banshee or a Shocklite you could see large dividends with this cockpit.

By law I am only able tell sell you up to 40 of these units in total. If you want more than that you will have to try and win them as a prize or take some as a spoil of war in a raid on the warehouses of your enemy. How many can I provide for you today?

Submitted By John Ringo #899287