Thursday, October 30, 2014

Now For Something Very Different

(From the private diary of Space Ghost, space warrior extraordinaire...)

Heh, while everybody's been distracted by the Faction Wars, I went on a farming raid this evening: once through everybody's farm who was on my list got me 469 crystals! I love having so many friends who are lazy, crappy farmers! Several of them made a huge oversight - they left full 40's laying out on their doorsteps! (I'm going to have a terrible hangover tomorrow!)

Once again the nefarious Batman has failed in his plans to undermine my rise to super-star status in Mecha Galaxy. He always manages to spike the servers with a virus that puts my clan into the lowest level-average slot in whatever division we happen to fall into. I am wise to his schemes by now, and have secured at least a Silver Medal during this Faction War. Damn you, Batman! I will rise to the top in spite of your deceit and treachery. Speaking of which, I have located a possible suspect for who Batman might actually be masquerading as: Bruce Wayne! I couldn't believe he's been hiding there in my friend's list - right there in plain sight! All of this time! HA-HA! I'm on to you, Batman/Bruce Wayne! I have not yet figured out a way to have you wormholed back to your own Gotham-inspired universe, but my technicians are busy working with the Niode Gateways to banish you back to your plane of existence when you least suspect it!

I'm becoming more and more UNconcerned about Vrack's drinking-problem. After he opened-up a can of RAID! and drank it last week I was almost sure he was done for! Turns out the old cocharoache is more resilient than his boney exoskeleton would indicate. He even caught Ebola from licking one of the nurses who came in to give him a bath. I guess it doesn't affect insectopods? I was sure to place an anonymous call into the hospital where he was staying and insist that he remain quarantined for the full 21-day duration - and it gave me a much needed break from his incessant clicking and popping noises!

So, in Round 3 I finally get to stare Death in the face. Death's Dawn {AFF} thinks they are so high and mighty - with all of their formations full of Niode-bought mechas. Little do they know that I am a ghost, hence already dead. Their shiny metal and evil glares will not have the desired effect on me! And, I'm sure they are painfully unaware of just how to catch a ghost. I just hope that they don't get wise and call Ghost-Busters! If they figure that one out, I'm doomed for sure! I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one...

I'm still searching for a perfect opportunity to catch that ugly Fore-Skinner commander, Drohchah oh-Thyehgr, when he's away from his Regis, out taking a bathroom-break or eating a Big Mac or something like that...? I sure would like to take that piece of equipment out for a joy ride! Hmmm? I wonder if I would be able to control it or not? Probly not. Guess I'll just have to wreck his ride, then! I could drive it right off of a cliff and then fly away before it hits the ground. Yeah! That might actually work! I can't wait to try it!

Well, it's past my late-night-floating-through-space-contemplating-deep-thoughts time of the night. Yawn!

*Editors note- Disclaimer, SPACE GHOST and BATMAN are registered trademarks of  DC comics a Warners bros company, used here for parody purposes and in no way affiliated with Warner Bros or DC comics.














Submitted by Mark Wiseman#12304