Sunday, April 3, 2016

Easter Eggs by David McCallum #701548


Yes, I know we've just got past that time of year... I'm talking about the other kind. You know, the hidden content stuff?


I've actually seen this come up a few times over the past month.


The first was by a new clan family mate, a lower level chap who asked about combining food equipment on a mech. He had heard somewhere that if you combined every piece, it turned the mech into something different. Where he had heard it from I'd love to know.


It was compounded by a poll that Patrick ran a few days back, when somebody added a category to have the ability to craft equipment by combining multiple pieces. Now I recall many an hour spent on Everquest and EQII spent doing exactly thins in crafting. I'd be game for it... after all, the Bunnies have already managed to get gear into game like the Anzu Run and the Orcus Wheel.


I'd love it, but I think it would be far too much reprogramming... ah well. Besides, I can already combine some Bioptics and ferrite to make a Red Ant, but I'm guessing that's not what people were imagining.


The thing is, getting back to the original point, I'm wondering what kind of "Super Mech" the combination of foods would turn it into?


Knee jerk reaction was that it would turn into a giant pizza mech with loads of toppings, but I know enough about cookery to know that we don't have the ingredients for that.


Unfortunately, the best we could hope for is a giant baked potato with loads of different toppings. Shame that would make such a boring mech, wouldn't it?



Submitted by David McCallum #701548