Thursday, October 2, 2014

Black Watch Takes Gold

As many of you know I am a member of the Brotherhood clan known as Black watch, this Clan War out we managed to take the gold in Division 4. I just wanted to acknowledge our opponents this time out, well at least the ones who decided to fight back anyways.

So to Death's StrikeForce (AFF), Slaughter House 5, and Omega Marauders [HR] I say well fought to those of you who did fight, good to have met you on the field and thank you for giving us a fight where you could. We at the Watch have been all over the board as far as divisions go, we honestly haven't seen gold in a little while so it is all the sweeter to have it now. Perhaps we will see you all again next time out and maybe even all of you in each will hit back. Oh I know play it smart and don't give away points if you don't have to, so I'm just trash talking as I haven't in awhile. But hey if the ship is already sinking what's it matter?..lol. In all seriousness well done to all, a pleasure to fight you all, and best of luck and happy hunting to all in the future.









Submitted by Pat Willis#224534