Thursday, June 26, 2014

Meeting Of The Mad Minds Pt.2

Drake chuckles, “Naw the Gigus is used to many flavors of humanoid since my research has discovered records of their use by many civilizations. Yes, I can make reprogrammable nanites that you can use as antibodies. I could even make adaptable ones that adjust to new viruses as they are introduced. Nice black light effect, maybe some of my clones could benefit from such uniqueness…”

“Great, I’ll let you have half the patent then since I really don’t get nanotechnology all that well.  I’ve just got to get our lawyers on the horn and that should be pretty straightforward.”

I shrug “If you want a cell sample just show me the needle but the procedure was totally a freak accident so I’m not sure how one would go about replicating it.  Be my guest if you want to though.  I was using some skin bacteria that had Forerunner genes inserted in them.”

“Yes a sample would be nice, so many ideas beginning to percolate. Lawyers? you said something about them earlier right? I have no use for them myself sorta like regulations just get in the way of the inventing the future.”

“All I’m asking is if I can borrow a few of your clone tanks for future experiments and you know, thanks for not suing me for ripping off one of your inventions.”

“Sure you can have some tanks I’ll even let you have one of my old labs, I moved on from that sector of the Galaxy and don’t see myself going back anytime soon.”

He certainly seemed quite civilized. Dangerous but well mannered. I wasn’t sure that all the scary reputation that preceded him was entirely justified.

“Thanks Drake.  Well, if you’re ever on holiday in Old Mars I know some good restaurants. Haha.”

“I may take you up on the offer some time.” Drake smiles, a gleam in his eye.














Submitted by Mycobacter & Drake Novum Scientist #712744, #706289