Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Interview with Becky McEwen Gill #195284, Leader of Stirling's Fusiliers On The Past CW

Deborah Roaché-Hudak in a post clan wars interview with Becky McEwen Gill #195284, leader of Stirling's Fusiliers. Thank you for joining me tonight. What was it like going back to CWs after last month's FWs?

Becky: I like the Clan Wars better. I have an excellent group that work well together and it is easier to coordinate attacks.

Deb: Did things go as expected?

Becky: Not quite...we got bumped up a division higher than we hoped so we were the low clan in the group of eight.

Deb: There's talk about possible change to the format for CWs, would be interested in a change or do you like things as they are?

Becky: I guess it would depend on the change. As things are, you gain a lot of experience for only mediocre prizes. Also when you come up against certain clans, such as Zeon that took the gold in our division, their reputation proceeds them. Some type of a luck aspect to the fights to give unexpected results at times would make an interesting twist.

Deb: A twist may be coming, we'll have to wait and see. Is there anything you'd like to add before we wrap this up?

Becky: Just like to thank the Brotherhood I am in for giving me such great comradery for playing this game and my team for all of their hard work!! and thanks to you Deb for the interview!

Deb: Thank you as well Becky, appreciate your time. I look forward to seeing you in the next CWs and wish you luck. Until then, I bid you safe travels and successful battles.










Submitted by Deborah Roaché-Hudak#289133