Saturday, October 8, 2016

Plottus Interruptus by David McCallum #701548



Here's the question...


Doesn't it just rip your undies?


You know, when you are watching a program or movie and just at the point its leading into the final climactic act, the phone rings (normally your mother) or somebody asks a question about whats going on (normally a short juvenile smell on legs) and you have to take time out to have a discussion?


And of course by the time you finish talking, you have probably missed some of the dialogue of whatever it was you were watching and therefore an important plot point. Which means probably somebody is going to ask more questions later on, when everyone could have been better served by staying shut up and just watching.


Such is it with our ongoing story-line.


Love a good story, and this one has been long running and has pulled in elements and seeds that have been a long time in the making. Its been mixed with in game events and consequences and zone resets and all sorts of stuff that have helped evolve the narrative and the game.


And just when we should have been concentrating on the Ride of the Valkyries, we were subjected to the Ride of the Drama Llamas.


Nuff said on that subject, apart from to say that it talked over the top of our latest installment and as a consequence, I'm lost.


Yes, the games-masters have re-run the narrative on the front splash screens (kind of like rerunning the cliff hanger episode from last season before the next series starts), but I'll be honest I'm still confused, so let me recap what I think I know and maybe somebody can point out the bits I got wrong.


One of the Bunnies found the missing piece of the Chroniode then had a funny turn, gave his mech a new paint job and did a bunk.


At the same time, lots of girlies had a funny turn as well and decided that wearing bin lids on their boobs was the latest fashion statement. They then went around picking fights and gathering genetic samples (I'm hoping it was blood, because there are other ways and this is a family show... just saying).


At one point there was a soothsaying rabbit, but I may have been drunk at that point so don't quote me on that one.


Again don't quote me, but I didn't get the impression that the mad girlies and the mad bunny boy where on the same side.


It looks like bunny boy was supposed to be working for scaly face and somewhere along the line they were going to attack either the Oggun or Warg factories, and that was fine, and ... erm... a war happened, then we had to fight bunny boy who had somehow got an army (did he borrow them from the bin lid girlies???) but it was all a ploy and he didn't give scaly face the broken bit of Chroniode.


Now for some reason Benedict Arnold is getting tortured and I think his eczema faceness is taking a holiday out to Yomi Reefs.


Did I miss anything?


Are you as confused as I am??


Will somebody clue me in on whats happening in the comments below???


(Bear in mind I can organise niode payment for anyone who can clue me and the rest of or readers in)





Submitted by David McCallum #701548


oh, and p.s. I really want to know what happened with the girlies in the bin lids... the barracks definitely needs some more... ahem, tasteful... posters.