Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fearsome Aspect Equipment Review By Pat Willis#224534

This is Niode Chassis equipment for 75-90 ton mechas. I tried to find them in the shop but couldn't for the life of me find any. I know I got mine this last raid out, and have to wonder if they are now just tourney/raid specific rewards. They do 3X and 2X damage at 15%, Freeze at 25%, have a dodge of (8), Shield of (20), and Speed at -2.

Now given the speed hindrance I doubt folks will be stacking more than a couple here and there, who knows I could be wrong. The 2&3X damage make these ideal for most of the mid to BMF mecha that have such augmentations in their build design as is. The Freeze rate being that high percentage wise makes me wonder if these are specifically made for Ice mecha, the added shielding is really just icing on the cake here. If you can scrounge a few of these up, load up as much as you can and go to town making carnage out of your opponent.








Submitted by Pat Willis#224534