Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Long Tom Sniper Mecha By Brian D. Wise#17026

Take the picture of the dreadnaught and instead of having the machine guns up top, take the graphic of the cindron arm and place it underneath the dreadnaughts arm, and give it the effect of a cannon firing from each arm.

I'm not going to give what it should have every level up to 140 or higher, that I will leave to the devs digression. But I will say for the design I would want it to be an 85 ton mech maybe 95-100...its built on high precision and heavy projectile damage, it does get a boost into trample for the sheer punch of its cannons. it should have a high amount of cockpits slots at higher levels as well as engines. Its weakness is shields slots and chassis. it is basically a good old fashion sniper mech with a very heavy but powerful cannon.

It should also get a steadily increasing ability at either crit kill and 3x damage because it is a sniper mech and they tend to do a massive hit in a single shot. As for weapons a couple of strong niode cannons for its main guns and then a bunch of railguns as its lesser weapons.

As I said, I don't want to dictate too much as to what each level should be, but I want to put the idea of some of my favorite mechs I used to enjoy playing with on mech warrior and other games. My next mech design will be the knight mech, and trust me this will be an interesting one.










Submitted by  Brian D. Wise#17026