Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pentamuerte Weapon Review By Nathan Justin Weiser #817890

It was a dark and foreboding night on Orlok 8. I was visiting with an acquaintance of my uncles in a castle high in the mountains. As my uncle told me, the man was reclusive, but was well known and had a great deal of sway in the medical field. If I could get a recommendation from him my career would be set for life! His castle was rather dank and dreary, and not at all up to the standards that one might expect from a professional of his standing. A thick fog rolled in through the valley and it seemed as if safe passage would be impossible until the morning.

The doctor's servant Renfield showed me to a wonderfully appointed room high in the tower. As I slept that night, I felt a powerful force in the room and a chill in the air. I turned to see the doctor standing in the light of the moon, with the window swung open. His menacing presence shot me out of my bed and flying down the stairwell. When I reached the bottom, he was quick on my heels.

I ran outside and, unfortunately for him, I had my Krampus sitting ready for combat. I jumped in the cockpit and fired off my full load-out of Pentamuerte lasers. The precision really helped for getting that pinpoint shot when he realized what I was doing and tried to fly off as a bat. If only he knew how many undead I had delivered to the bosom of hell with this thing. A few wolf-men, a flock of chupacabra, even a Frankenstein. The burn really did it against Franky. He HATES that stuff.

Anyway, If you ever are in need of my assistance, Just dial (826) 435-7464. You might remember it easier as (VAN) HEL-SING.











Submitted by Nathan Justin Weiser #817890