Sunday, September 28, 2014

Breaking News

A lot of rumors have been spreading in the Galaxy about Bacon Addicts  losing to Exiles. The one that seems to be the most realistic is that they had a massive party with BCDC, how true this is we do not know but with Clans facing the same clans again for Cw it just seems as if there was a massive party and the rest of the Galaxy was not even invited.

Unknown source

1. "So how do You feel about Bacon Addicts losing to Exiles ?"

2. "Tbh I feel like calling BCDC out on supplying bacon addicts with bacon & beer to bribe them/dull their senses before war! I mean it looked as if they did not even put up a challenge."

1."hahaha lol. I don't think that will help the much. Not after the party that they had"

2. "I know I know.....but I've got to laugh or cry.....& I've got to come up with something at least half amusing otherwise I'll just weeeeeeeeep. I mean if you're so drunk you can't type 2 words without typos.....please don't come to CW"

1."Well it's always fun to drink and drive until you crash and on the other hand you were not the only person that bid niodes on this clan. I mean a lot of people bid niodes on this Clan."

2. " Totally, I mean you bid on them,  I did and many other did. They are a strong clan. I did not think that   Exiles would be able to take them so easily out."

1 " I totally agree with You ______. But on the other hand maybe Exiles was just a better clan then what they were."











By unknown