Friday, August 29, 2014

Mecha Spotlight The Crit- Killer Smilodon


To be honest a lot of mechs can be used for a C-kill boat, to me the best mech in this field is the Smilodon. The mech comes with build in Crit-kill and then the Hawkeye Marksman’s give it an extra boost, including Precision, laser damage and Missile damage. The Smilodon is also one of the fastest mechs for it level range, with one Power Relay and three Pebble Bed Reactors. The Smilodon becomes unstoppable. But every mech has its down side. The Smilodon only has two chassis’ slots until lv 76 when it gets it third. That why they should be equipped with the best equipment and the Untiam Actuator’s will be the perfect fit.

With 19% Crit-Kill , 60 speed and (44) precision you really can’t go wrong, specially not if equipped with Flavian Spear and Galaxy Eye. With a total Crit-kill of 29- and 34% per shot and with 56% added Laser Damage, the Smilodon becomes a killer of a mech.

My Smilodon has been in my line up for quite some time and to be honest it works excellent. It’s also one of my favored mechs. The Smilodons have a long life span of 30 Level's+ . I’m currently level 56 and my Smilodon is still in my line up but I still support it up with some strong mechs to get the most out of it. I'd highly recommend this mech to any player that levels to 34.






.



Submitted by Molliere DAffue # Id 599258