Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Mecha Galaxy

Ladies and Gentlemen I bring you a special bulletin tonight, for it is a special night one we should all delight in. Tonight our beloved Mecha Galaxy turns 2 years old. I first started out 49th place in division 6 of a middle weight mech KOTM in 2013-02-16 according to my profile. Since that time I have grown and the game has certainly grown. I have seen the addition of many new mechs, the rise and fall of a few clans, even been through a few clans myself. The game has improved quite a bit and has allowed me to  host this second news network for our great Galaxy. We are seeing new content all the time, and are experiencing more diverse as well as thought provoking CWs. We have seen equipment become a reality, missions being added, clan raids after the wars, and so much more. The game is constantly growing, evolving, and we are all still here playing it and loving it. So let us take a moment to aim our cannons high and fire off a volley in honor of Mecha Galaxy and the Devs who have brought it to us.
FIRE.....









Submitted by Pat Willis #224534