Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hoplon The Aspis Mecha Spotlight

I found my Aspis on Yomi During when Cyberstorm, et al were still mapping that chamber of the cavern out.  It lacked all weapons, didn't come with tri-slaggers like the mainline reproductions so I improvised, saved up and outfitted it with Black Widows instead which pack a similar punch.

To move it around I put in two heat cyclers, a Dark Matter Converter and Caged Singularity under the hood.  Taking advantage of the horns and their laser amplification properties I packed 3 Sensor Arrays and a whole bunch of hyper amps in there.  A Neural Recalibrator helmet rounds it out and I put in two Rupture Shots and two Mag Chains, a pair of Birthday Flamethrowers won from the anniversary circuit matches and a Kojin Stove.  An M-hole complements the cockpit boosting its already crazy level of precision while adding some much appreciated crit kill and freeze boosts.

The Chassis has two Trilerian Sprocket sets a Muon Junction and Energy Aura.  For Shielding it's got one of each major type of shield.  As a little surprise for some extra "wtf" from the enemies I packed in a Galaxy eye. This thing is bristling to the teeth with lasers and high output flame weapons..













Submitted by Mycobacter#712744