Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Why We Are Here

Welcome one and all to the  official debut of The Galaxy Gathering! We are the new look and feel to the  beloved game Mecha Galaxy. I am your host Patrick Willis, member of The Black Watch in game. Even though I am with a major in game clan this particular corner of the web is for everyone. We hold no favoritism as it takes all kinds of ideas to flesh out and add to the feel of our favorite game Mecha Galaxy, as such we accept submissions (within reason) from everyone!

I started off with the other in game news network A.N.N. (Asterion News Network) as an editor and writer, working with the others in A.N.N. helped me get a nice look behind the scenes of the game itself. It helped me realize how invaluable player ideas and submissions are to keep the game fresh, incorporate new ideas, and ultimately strive for excellence. This site and all it holds within is an extension of that strive for excellence in both looks, form, player ideas, and as always stories that expand our ever growing Galaxy.

So this is my personal invitation to you the player, to come with us and help flesh out and further the experience of our game, read friends stories, and ultimately partake in the joy and camaraderie that comes from seeing your work recognized. I hope you will come along with us and help us grow as much as you have helped the game itself grow. Welcome one and all I hope you enjoy your time and experience here at The Galaxy Gathering.



















Submitted by Pat Willis #224534