Thursday, April 23, 2015

To Victory By Joshua Bourne#702128

Hello everyone. I am here as members of my Clan believe that I have some way with words that they seem to like. What I will do, for my first post, is the post I submitted to my Comrades and see what you all think of it. Then I will take on the comments, criticisms and then write from there. I do hope that you all enjoy reading this

May I be the first to congratulate you all on achieving Bronze. We got some good loot out of this endeavor. Now we need to turn our attention to the new threat on the horizon. The mad Doctor has taken refuge in this System and has activated the old Factory systems. Every day, countless mechs roll out, piloted by.... "us".... This must stop. All the Clans have Banded together to defeat this threat and it is us Aces that lead the charge. FORWARD MEN! TO VICTORY!









Submitted by Joshua Bourne#702128