Tuesday, April 21, 2015

An Opinion Piece By Ron Frye#879655

WARNING DISCLAIMER: This post contains language that may be offensive

SGT RON'S OPINION

Over the past few days I have seen an awful lot of complaining, back stabbing, (and pardon my language here, but) too much bitching and moaning about problems with the game and with the comments others are making about it. I sat here and watched and read all this crap. I absorbed the information behind the issues. In other words, I took it like a man.
Now, I realize there are problems with the game.

1. The prize ratios in the wars are out of whack.
2. Skill point rewards are not equal to the effort made to get them.
3. Leveling is not an incentive, because it is easier to turtle up and farm.
4. And a hundred other small issues.

I have a few questions though.

1. Did you write this game, any other game, or do you have the skills to do so?
2. Have you come up with a way to fix the problems you have?
3. Do you just complain about the issue and then log off with no resolution?
4. Have you ever written a well worded message to Chef asking about the problem, or do you just post here in the forums and watch everyone else whine about it with you?

Some folks are going to call me a brown nosing kiss ass for saying what I am about to say, but honestly, I couldn't give a shit. I live in a wheel chair and spend my existence online in a digital world. What the hell are you going to do, beat me up and put me in a wheel chair? If you don't like what I am about to say, piss off.

Chef hasn't done the best job with some of these issues, but it is HIS fracking game. If there are issues that go unresolved then the dev's and Chef will go head on about it I am sure. If you have a problem with the game and you sincerely feel that Chef isn't doing anything about it, then stop playing and go join some other game that kisses your butt and changes your panties for you when they get into a knot. NOW, with that being said, if you have a problem you want resolved, try writing a well worded message to Chef with the complaint and a suggested SOLUTION to the problem, instead of just bitching about it.

I have had several small issues in game, and each time I wrote the powers that be and each time they responded. The response wasn't always what I was hoping for BUT they took it seriously and they gave a sincere explanation of the whys and why not's. So, in closing, instead of just posting a bitch session in the making, or responding to a post with insults, curses and foul names, do something constructive or just save us the aggravation of the post and go punch a tree or something.

I apologize if this post is insulting to some of you, but it was necessary. And as a side note, Joel Parras, I like your posts, they don't just complain about a problem they give the way to fix it as well.

Signed,
Sgt Ron Frye,
US Army, Medically Retired for injuries sustained in combat
Iraq theater, Operation Iraqi Freedom
July 17th, 2003










Submitted by Ron Frye#879655