Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jack Myers#396694 Post Round 2 Interview With RW Peugh#694692

Welcome ladies and gentlemen and fans of mayhem and carnage.  My name is Jack Myers and I am here with one of the combatants of the Black Star Lycan Rangers , RW Peugh.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today.  To start with can I get your player ID?

Thanks for having me,  My player ID is 694692.

Congratulations on your round 2 victory over the brotherhood-black watch.  The Rangers have been, quite dominant this clan war. holding both their opponents so far to under 10 victories.  But with Round 3 looming on the horizon, and a clan put together with the intention of wiping out the Black Star Lycan Rangers,  how is the feeling around the Rangers camp knowing that the Silver Star Destroyers(aff) are coming after you?

The Lycan Rangers are feeling strong.  We have put in the time in the  hangers and on other battle fields to craft the most powerful team possible.

It is showing.  The Black Star Family has become a well respected coalition in mecha galaxy, and deservedly so.  You all have put a lot of time and effort into becoming a formidable fighting force.  Do you have a favorite specialty formation that you like using or facing?

I like to run a Red Ant formation, It is a blast watching the little guys run around the field.  Sadly everyone has a good Ant formation these days, so I have switched to a Triple Rain formation.  It has worked well for me.  Plays to my strength and stops the people that have huge formations of a single strong Mech.

That it does.  The AFF has been the largest coalition of clans for a long time and have had a lot of success.  They have been putting together clans and targeting single clans that have been winning consistently.  Seems this war they have targeted Zeon and the Black Star Lycan Rangers. Do you have a special game plan for them?

The game plan at Black Star has always been the same.  Do not play the opponents game make them play yours.  Work together as a team to discover weaknesses in each other, scout the opponents and take advantage of there faults, and keep a cool head.  Once the guns start blazing you have to stick to your game plan and trust your team mates to do the same.

It has been working well for you, that's for sure.  I thank you for your time RW and best of luck in your round 3 fight vs Death's Silver Star Destroyers

Thanks for talking to me today Jack.  Got to run, looks like I have a Dread on my 6!











Submitted by Jack Myers#396694 & RW Peugh#694692