Monday, April 13, 2015

Grease Monkey "Monk" Malone's Shop Talk Article Three: This End Towards Enemy By Ron Frye #879655

Monk here again, with a special last minute tip before the big dust up this week. A recent issue with a pilot over in the Brotherhood of the East, has sent up a red flag on weapon safety battalion wide. I am going to make this short and sweet, 'cause this ain't no laughing matter, so, here goes.

If you manage to seduce a local hotty, whether they be male or female, and you lure them back to the post, stay away from the hanger. The hanger is not a place for extra curricular relationships of the physical kind.

Now, what I am trying to say here..............you know..........screw this....I am just going to say this. I am going to say it once, and only once. After that, I am not going to bother ever saying it again. If you don't listen to this word of advice.....nah....scratch that. If you don't listen to this ORDER, then it's all on you, Sport.

DO NOT HAVE SEX IN THE BARREL OF A LOADED RAIL GUN!

I spent 12 hours cleaning up the stains and I have no desire to repeat that exercise.

'Nuff said.

Oh, by the way, Brotherhood East is now interviewing applicants for a recently opened position as a mecha pilot. See Captain Franklin Haycock for details.

Cheers,
Monkey "Monk" Malone










Submitted by Ron Frye # 879655