Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Donald Alligood #201365 Post Round 2 Interview With Steve Ross #162076

Good day ladies, gents and fans of mayhem and madness. I'm Donald Alligood, here today with one of the fighter's in the ZEON battle lines. With me I have a Zeon combatant of some standing, Steve Ross. Steve, thanks for your time today.

Not a problem Don, happy to be on the interviewee end for a war.

Congratulations on your big victory over Slaughterhouse 5.  I know everyone wants to know, hows confidence in the Zeon camp knowing that brethren has come down from div 3 to battle you guys in div 4

Yeah, it was a welcome surprise to be honest. I think a lot of our guys were starting to get frustrated at the stagnant same old same old in our division; That's not to take anything away from our opponents. They have all given us a nose bleed. Heroes were a new step up and acquitted themselves beautifully. Death's Breth's are known to us from past encounters, so this is going to be an uphill scrap all the way, but if any one can drive home the nails in their regard I'd say we're the guns for the gunfight right here.

I agree with that.  Definitely a worthy challenge.  So do you have a favorite specialty formation that you like fighting against or with?

Heh! I have a squad to suit all spec cats, but I do like the 1100's or the main forms. I've invested quite a bit in the 10 tonners lately as they're showing up more and more, but I think as a class the 10's are a hide away for cowards once you get beyond level 60 or so.

Zeon has become a fan favorite,  How proud does that make you and the rest of the colony droppers?

Proud? That doesn't touch it for me. I daresay it's the same for us all. We do our best, put on a show, and lay on a buffet and beers for an encore. Zeon are as hard a bunch of mo' fo's as you'll find for our level and beyond. There has been no finer time to be in this game as my time here in ZEON. Great guys and selective recruitment. We're all close friends and live the life. Arguments, laughs, the whole shooting match.
Proud? That and much more.

I agree Sir.  I thank you for your time.  I will meet you in the officers quarters soon so we can get a special colony ready to drop on Brethren.  Best of luck to you and the rest of the Zeon Clan in round 3.  one more thing, I need your player ID

Is that it? Okey dokey dude. Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry bro. I'll get first round in. Play it smart and play it cool. This will be our toughest yet. Good luck to all in the war, and a big salute to our boss T.J. who had his birthday recently. Player i.d. is: 162076. Vice Admiral Ross out!










Submitted by Donald Alligood #201365& Steve Ross #162076