Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dusseldorf Niode Laser Weapon Review By Pat Willis#224534

I got this weapon from the last KOTM tourney which was a classic chrono tourney, I did not see these in the shop under laser weapons so minimum level, pricing, and limits/availability will not be applying here. What I can say is this has a straight damage of 37, a speed of 104, with the abilities of x3 Damage at 7%, and Crit-Kill of 3%.

Personally I am going to use this as either a back up weapon or for sale for the niodes as it really doesn't do much for me. At  lower levels this may be a very worthwhile weapon given the speed and the X3 ability, crit-kill is always welcome as it meshes nice with equipment load out. The straight damage is by and large to myself unimpressive, however may be very worth while to a lower or mid level player should they find themselves with one of these. All in all not really a bad weapon, just not my style.








Submitted by Pat Willis#224534