Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Something Is Brewing Over On Yomi By Pat Willis#224534

So I was over on Yomi yesterday knocking the crap out of the bosses as I got the fights to unlock. I finally get to the "Big Boss", and his wave after wave of henchmen that attack you for simply breathing and being there.

Apparently Doorknob Drochah has gone to ground there and is now that levels mission boss. Honestly he was harder to fight in some of the many raids he has appeared in. But we slugged it out, he sends his troops in, I send in mine. They clash and collide on the field until it is just he and I.

Now I know that he's an upper tier bad guy to a degree, he won't be a pushover, or be packing anything "light" on his mecha. So out of everything in my hanger I grab my Fext, Crossfire and go to town on his prehistoric, reptilian, space neanderthal ass. It was a short fight.

End result instead of picking through the wreckage like any other battlefield after victory, this tells you straight out what is going on. Some kind of energy from that chroniode thing arcs out and hits an upgrade kit. You having just won the battle are present to witness this and also take possession of said upgrade kit. This single lone upgrade kit allows for you to add +20 levels instantly to your mecha with no cost to you in resources.

Yup, you read that right a freebie for +20 levels on whatever needs upgrading in your hanger. I asked around about this, see if it can be had multiple times with repeated run ins with the level boss. So far the answer is yes from everyone I have spoken to. So hit Yomi hard, beat that Drochah into the ground and kick back to relax with a mecha getting +20 levels added for free!

Submitted by Pat Willis#224534