Sunday, November 13, 2016

Handheld Nuke Equiment Review By Pat Willis#224534

For mechas in the 35-55 ton range we have this niode based chassis piece of equipment. It costs 3,100 Ferrite, 2,496 Bioptics, and only 6 Niodes to buy one. also these have been given out quite a bit as raid rewards following Clan wars of late. It does X2 Damage at 75%, X3 Damage at 25%, has a Kickback of 90% odds, at 100% Damage.

Now maybe you can see why it cost more in Ferrite, and Bioptics than Niodes. Why anyone would want to detonate their own mecha in battle using one of these is beyond me. Then again I have a personal rule of no kickback on anything I own. So I guess it boils down to your play style, but if you want to splatter yourself all over you opponents canopy by using one of these be my guest. Honestly I see no upside to this as the upside of damage dealt, results in detonation of some sort to you. So if your play style is to suicide bomb the opponent this little number is for you, everyone else steer clear.









Submitted by Pat Willis#224534