Saturday, November 26, 2016

Battle Upgrade Equipment Review By Pat Willis#224534

For 30-45 ton mechas we have this chassis equipment piece. This will cost 218 Ferrite, 158 Bioptics, and 26 Crystal. For all that you get a Dodge of (9), Shield of (4), and fire vulnerability of 11%.

I'm sure anyone who reads these pages knows what I am about to say next, when will the techs ever get it through their heads to make a equipment piece or shielding that will not hinder you with vulnerabilities. Oh I know shield it cover it that way. Then I got a whole nother vulnerability to work with because of the way everything is vulnerable to everything else. I used to be so excited like the rest of you thinking the addition of equipment would be a god send. Now I am realizing the majority of equipment is vulnerable to something else, how is that helpful? So like with most equipment pieces containing vulnerabilities I say pass it by save your resources for pieces that are worth while. Like maybe spinal bracing for 25-50 ton mecha with a dodge of 12 no add ons beyond that and only 2 more crystal for the cost.









Submitted by Pat Willis#224534