Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sgt Ron Reviews The Anubis Mecha By Ron Frye#879655

I recently received an Anubis mecha from the contest to build the flavor text and back history on it. As such I was one of the first handful of folks to have the mecha leveled up and in play. I am still what I like to call a Greeny, a newish player to the game, and I feel that until I have played at least a year total, I will still be a Greeny until that time. So, I am adding the disclaimer that this is coming from a source that is not as educated as other players might be. That being said, however, I find this mecha to be one of the most effective and devastating missile support mechas in the game.

It is a bit slow comparatively and it is built to fire missiles, which also slows it down a bit, but with the right assault mechs on its flanks it runs like a demon in a center line formation. I personally run it loaded down with my heaviest nastiest missile weapons, and flank it top and bottom with trample, crit kill, and freeze attack mechas built for speed. One other tip, go heavy on the auto repair equipment with this mecha. With its armor and the self repair it can stand for AGES on the battlefield and inflict MASSIVE area effect damage. One other last tip, gear for this tonnage of mecha is very limited at this time. Hopefully that will change over the coming months. The low availability of gear and the expense of leveling it make the mecha a choice for those with the niodes and crystal to support it, so make sure you can handle the mech before you buy it.














Submitted by Sgt Ron Frye# 879655