Monday, June 8, 2015

Karen Iksenslet By Karen Iksenslet#889315

My name is Karen Iksenslet, and I am a mercenary mech pilot. Let me tell you a little about me and why I am who I am.

My mother was a one-eyed stripper named Omaha. Nice lady, really. I lacked for nothing and I pole dance like a pro.  My formative years were much to be expected. I was taught to kill, steal, lie (which I am especially good at), seduce, take, and cause an inordinate amount of terror in the weak and afraid. I am good at it, and I apologize for none of it.

My mother wanted the best for me, and as an especially talented exotic dancer, she had nearly unlimited capital. She paid for the best training, the best pilots to teach me, and she harbored no weakness or excuses. She wanted nothing but the best I could do, and she would spare no cost in seeing that I got what I wanted. My mother taught me to take no prisoners, to exploit weakness, and to incite terror and fear in everyone so long as it met my goals. My mother was really firm on goal achievement.

Eventually, the life she led got the best of her and she died. I did not shed a tear, nor did I show any sadness. Her strip club shut down for a week, and at her funeral, it rained credit bills for a solid hour. But, with what I learned and how I acquired it, I sought to shake what my mama gave me, and do the worst to the best. She showed no mercy, no fear, and had a positive outlook. I learned from her.

Now I live to crush my enemies, both real and imagined. My view and my training has taught me that I am your best friend, or your worst enemy, and I draw no distinction between the two. You are useful as long as you are, and no one is special so long as they aren’t. Whatever clan accepts me choses to take a complete psychopath with no actual understanding of mercy and compassion. A wise man once said, “Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something.” I am life, and I am pain. Make of it and take from it what you will.

I am Karen Iksenslet. Let me teach you fear.














Submitted by Karen Iksenslet#889315