Friday, January 16, 2015

Meet The Staff Sten Hugo Hiller#627184

Hello, this is Sten Hugo Hiller. I am spokesperson pro term for clan Star League. I started playing in august 2013, the first KOTM I participated in was august 31. I joined clan Smoking Aces for clan war 8, 9 and 10. Then I left and became a member of the Star League.

I remember the first stumbling steps I took as a mecha pilot, the worst mistake I did was totally misunderstanding kickback. After noticing I took damage from kickback when i hit an enemy mech, I thought it ment you give back damage when you get hit. A few weeks (and several niodes later) I discovered my error.

I try to participate in all events, have gotten some silver, but most of the time I scramble to get a bronze. I generally play every day, and if anyone want to send me a message I will, to the best of my ability, answer.










Submitted by Sten Hugo Hiller#627184