Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Liaison Officer Profile Brief By Steve Ross#162076

This is Steve Ross. Well, I started in this game way back when it was in it's early stages with my first profile 'Steve Raw'. I've fought in every clan and faction war the game has seen to date, in fact I was a member of a clan known as the Sheepdogs, who took gold in the first and only clan wars that they entered, the inaugural wars.

As things progressed, and the Sheepdogs having folded, I joined the Blackwatch back when it was only themselves and the NWHL together. At the behest of the overall leader at the time, Thodoris Liolios, I was the member who founded and developed the 1st Kearny highlanders, thus creating the alt that now serves as my main and only profile; The player that is 'Steve Ross'.

Once things settled with the 1st K's I folded my initial profile and set about concentrating on my 1st K's command. Well, things came to pass, and many great opponents were faced. As big names rose and fell, some becoming mainstay players, others showing great promise, only to fade into obscurity, I ended up joining the TITAN that is today's ZEON! To quote a favorite game of mine: "War, war never changes..." Maybe war never changes, but we as players must. Today I play on as the 2nd in command of ZEON, proud to be so, and long may the dance continue.











Submitted by Steve Ross#162076