Monday, March 13, 2017

Small Mordem Weapon Review By John Ringo #899287

Hey you! Yes, you! You look lost my friend. Your pilot suit is so new it still squeaks when you walk. Step over here to my booth and let me help you. Welcome to Crazy Bill’s Crystal Palace! We specialize in equipping pilots looking for great value when you do not have niodes to burn. Now what is it that I can help you with? You are trying to get to pilot level 7 to 10 so you can enter the circuit fights? Ah, yes… That is a good goal for a young pilot looking to earn needed crystals to grow your army. Now what mech are you looking to outfit? A Shocklite that has a few open weapon slots? You are in luck. You can buy a few Small Mordems to fill those empty slots and gain a boost to your damage from your Shocklite’s missile damage bonus. Here is a brochure with the item’s stats:

Damage 8
Speed 99
Ferrite: 100
Bioptics: 80

I will send those right over to your hanger as soon as your payment clears. I wish you the best of luck in the circuit fights and when you have won a pile of crystal please come back and I will be more than happy to upgrade you with the best crystal weapons and equipment for your level.


Submitted By John Ringo #899287