Saturday, March 4, 2017

Blackout Wave Weapon Review By John Ringo #899287

This Ice niode weapon is not for sale in the open market. You might find it as a prize some day in a KotM or the MV. For now, you can get yours when you purchase a Pike mech.

This weapon does 137 Damage with 105 Speed. The closest niode gun in the store I could find to this is the Amarok that does 135 Damage at 103 Speed and you can buy one at Level 118.

Now let’s talk about the bonuses on this interesting weapon. You have a 37% Freeze chance making this a great pairing with a Boreas or another mech you have Freeze boosting gear equipped. The bonus I really love on this gun is the 27% chance to Fork. I try to find creative ways to use Ice damage in my formations, so having an Ice Gun with a solid Fork chance would work well for some of my builds on the day I am fortunate enough to get one.

This concludes my quick review of this weapon. If you would like to review a weapon, equipment or mech or have a story or mech build etc to share, write it up and send it to The Galaxy Gathering. We pay good niodes for player submitted work! Until next time Happy Hunting!

Ways to submit content:



Submitted by John Ringo #899287