Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pre Clan War Interview With Donald Alligood #201365 And Travis Retherford#697417

Welcome fans of carnage and mayhem, this is Donald Alligood bringing you one of the warriors of the fan favorites Zeon, Travis Retherford.  Welcome Travis, can I get your  player ID please?

Hello Donald, hows things with you tonight
Oops guess I need to put down the drink and pay attention a bit id# 697417

Very well sir, On the eve of this clan war and it seems to be loaded with good match ups.  What is your perspective on the upcoming war?

Well, I am concerned about a specific battle, as well as all, most of the clans we have been facing are showing considerable improvement. So this battle is not gonna be a cake walk like some in the past have been.

I'm assuming you are referring to the reigning division 2 champions Isle of Misfit Toys.  That is going to be quite a challenge.  I'm personally looking forward to see how we fare against one of the top clans in the game.  I'm also glad that were back to normal clan wars instead of the mechalympix circuit style clan wars.  That was a looooong string of fights.  Do you have a favorite or least favorite clan war format?

Yes it was and as this event is posted to be, this will be a slug fest. I just hope my forces are up for it. I know my Magnus is still a bit twerky from John T Mainers last volley, during the last time we faced the silly wabbits. Gotta give it to em.

Yes, you do have to give it to them.  I've looked all through the divisions, and even though I am not familiar with all the clans, there are only a few I can pick a clear winner.  I see many good matchups in this war.  Good chance the house can get a rare win on the betting this war.  Are there any potential matchups your looking forward to seeing?

WoW , Well as you know, I do favor Exiles, as well as Black Star, can I say the out comes never. For this is turning into a Sunday event any one might pull a hail mary at any given' time. It is getting really close in the lower divisions

And most of the middle divisions.  Thanks for your time Travis.  Best of luck to you and your Zeon brothers and sisters in the clan war.

Thank you Donald I know Zeon is gonna fight to the death so look out division three!














Submitted by  Donald Alligood #201365 & Travis Retherford#697417