Sunday, August 2, 2015

Vadhar Weapon Review By Deborah Roaché-Hudak #289133


As I equipped the new Vadhar, I could feel the smooth hum It took me back to the day I first bought one. I knew the damage would be extreme, at 105, but I never expected it to feel so pleasant? The power behind this baby was like nothing I'd used so far. They were fresh off the assembly line and hotter than the Vupa sun. Nearly as fast too, pushing speeds up to 107. This is one sharp weapon. I've been using them for months and no recalls from the factory nor break downs so far, can't shake a stick at those stats.

When I got the first shot off, I couldn't believe the 105 damage would do all that! There was wreckage over 100 parsec away, albeit the most miniscule of it. Watching the hull explode as my projectile hit the mark was some of the best fireworks I've seen since the Universal Fair of 3282. If you're in the market for a projectile that can deliver and you're at least level 84, do yourself a favor and get a five pack of these. At a cost of 224 Niodes, you won't regret it.


                    








 Submitted by  Deborah Roaché-Hudak #289133