Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Jack Myers #396694 Clan War Interview With Mike Rhodenizer #32887

Welcome fans of mayhem and carnage.  Jack Myers here with the black star rising sun's Mike Rhodenizer.  Thank you for joining us tonight Mike, can I get your player ID please?

32887

Congratulations on your round 1 victory in Division 7.  Looks to be an interesting division to be in. Looks to be a lot of tough match ups in most of the divisions this war.  Are there any particular match ups your looking forward to?

I always look forward to facing the  squads from AFF. They are a tough nut to crack and seem to get a little put off by upstart clans such as the Black Star Rising Sun.

The AFF does have some excellent clans and the black star family has been fighting with them for quite some time.  Personally I think its one of the better rivalries in the game.  Lots of respect for the AFF family.  The game has offered us quite a variety of challenges and different types of wars.  What wee some of your favorites?

I was skeptical of the Mechalympix at first, however, it seems that it gives all hands a chance at the prizes. I also like the faction wars, They are better than the clan wars as we get interact with our comrades in the other chapters of Black Star. I have leaned a lot from some of our old hands and I am sure to pass that to the newer hands.

I do enjoy the faction wars also.  Glad they are only twice a year though.  Who do you think will be the top clan in division 7 this war?

I would like to say my own clan, however, we are down one of our pros due to hardware issues, and  we are a little light on experience. I think it will be the Defenders of the Bunny or the Brotherhood's 1st Kearney Highlanders. Too close to call.

All good clans.  1st kearney is the only clan to beat disciples in a long time though.  Can't count them out.  Disciples is always a tough fight.  Thanks for your time Mike, and best of luck to you and the Rising Sun this war.

Thank you for having me. I have to get back to the garage in order to repair my mechs and tweak the lines for the next challenger.














Submitted by Jack Myers #396694 & Mike Rhodenizer #32887