Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Donald Alligood #201365 And Michael Brown #23931 Post Round 2 Clan War Interview

Welcome fans of mayhem and carnage this is Donald Alligood bringing you Michael Brown, one of the warriors of the fan favorite's  Zeon.  Welcome Michael, Can I get your player ID please?

Hello Donald and yes 23931

Congratulations on winning the first 2 rounds in dominant fashion.  I believe the whole game will be on their seats looking forward to the final match up with The Isle of Misfit  Toys.  Care to give us an early prediction on this slug fest between 2 titans?

Yes Zeon has put some rounds downfield and dropped some bombs in our first 2 wins. The upcoming battle with the toys is going to be interesting to say the least. A slug fest in true fashion will be a understatement with strong lineups on both sides of the field.

I completely agree.  It's gonna be epic.  I think more divisions than not are gonna have some really good final rounds.  It was quite generous of the devs to have mech prizes for all medal winners this war.  What are your thoughts on would that becoming permanent be good for the game?

I have seen some good battles this round especially div 8 all those are close ones. It was nice seeing mechs to all medalist this war, yes to leave it as a normal payout would be awesome.  I would also like to see more pre leveled mechs for div 2 down as well. Just a thought. As for good for the game, yes anytime your rewarded for the effort you put out is awesome for the game.

I agree.  It will definitely help boost the competitiveness and help silver clans become gold clans, bronze clans become silver clans etc.  I hope it stays.  We finally have a behemoth sized 100 ton mech.  Would you share your opinion of that devastating monstrosity with us please?

Using 1 in my current line up, I have seen them hit strong and die fast. I am hoping better equipment comes out soon to better evaluate the beast it has potential to be.
We will wait with gated anticipation, that is for sure.  Thank you Michael, best of Luck to you and Zeon in round 3

Thank you Donald










Submitted by Donald Alligood #201365 / Michael Brown #23931