Monday, May 18, 2015

We're Back By Pat Willis#224534

Good morning to all, our most sincere apologies for being offline this past weekend. Due to my I.S.P. provider all the comps in the house were unable to connect to the web. I had to access what I could using my wife's cell phone, unfortunately I am rather poor with such devices and as a result could do little more than log in and check Face book.

Everything appears to be up and running now so control is once more returned to our hands in this issue. So barring any further technical SNAFUs we should be all set and running at full capacity now. Clan Wars are in full effect, looks like troops across the galaxy are dug in and fighting like mad. We wish all combatants the best of luck and happy hunting. We're back!









Submitted by Pat Willis#224534