Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Reports on Contagion by David McCallum #701548



Yes, I know.


The Boss said we wouldn't be reporting on the Gorax Incident, but since at present him and my co-
sub editor Ken have dragged a large mattress into the newsroom and are wearing frilly nightwear while bouncing up and down having a pillow fight accompanied by their version of girlish giggly noises, I can only assume they have succumbed to the same sickness everyone else has.


Or let me put it another way.


If they haven't, then this is one team building exercise I will skip on.


The vid recording can however be obtained for a very reasonable price. Discerning connosuers of all types catered for.


I can however say there is a silver lining. And I'm not talking about the impending silver that shall be lining my pockets.


No, it would appear that there is indeed a cure.


Myself and Christine Mainer of the Bunnies were two of the first cases apparently.


The thing was that what we didn't know at the time was theat the old addage to 'feed a fever and starve a cold' was true with the Gorax Plague... feeding it that is.


You will have noted that all pilots are now becoming more tolerant to the effects of Hatorade. You can chug more of it and you don't get the same downer at the end of it. It's like an addiction.


I'm so sorry... we will treat you as soon as we can.


The only cure is to go all out on fights and literaly burn it out of you. Make your body carry on past the point where you should have long since dropped and you are riding on pure adrenalin.


Momma Bunny and I did it with the aid of party favours and other illicit substances that, to be honest, if she doesn't wish to tell her husband about then as I gentleman I should just keep shut up as to the existance and possesion of.


Suffice to say we kicked it before it had a chance to take proper hold and we had developed the tell tale tollerance that is the symptom of the afflicted.


So, there you go. Fight hard, fight well. We appear to have an invasion on the horizon, but the participation in the fghting thereof should provide the cure.


If not then I'm sure to kake a killing on the stocks and shares I've just invested in mattress and frilly nighty manufacturers.




Submitted by David McCallum #701548